Financial Options

Financial worries shouldn’t keep you or someone you love from living safely at home.That’s why we maintain fair and competitive pricing, connect you with appropriate state and federal assistance programs, and offer private financing for those who need it.  Additionally, we offer these options to you so your “first option” is always to assess the possibility to stay at home longer, not in a home.  You may be surprised to find the economical solutions available as compared to assisted living or nursing home alternatives.

Flexible Private Financing Options

  • 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month same-as-cash financing
  • 6.99% fixed-rate 60-month, 84-month, or 120-month financing
  • Adaptability to create a unique financing plan to fit your needs

Agencies & Programs Available For Financing

There are several agencies that provide programs designed to make home safety and accessibility an affordable reality for more people. These include:

CareWisconsin. This nonprofit organization offers publicly-funded programs for the frail elderly and adults with disabilities. Call (608) 240-0020 or (800) 963-0035, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to learn more. TTY users should call Wisconsin Relay System at 711.

Western Wisconsin Cares. Now known as INCLUSA, this agency strives to improve the quality of life for older persons and adults with disabilities through person-centered, cost-effective, long-term services that promote member choice and independence. To reach the administrative offices, call (608) 785-6266 or (877) 785-6266

U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. If you are a service member or veteran with a permanent service-connected disability, you may be entitled to a Specially Adapted Housing grant or a Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grant through the VA. Contact a Specially Adapted Housing staff member via email at or by phone at (877) 827-3702.